The Law Enforcement Ride to Remember are fully-supported 55 and 30-mile bike rides taking place on Saturday October 12th. The ride will start and finish at the National Harbor in Oxon Hill, MD.
The Ride & Run to Remember is designed to celebrate and bring awareness to the role of law enforcement in our communities. Net proceeds benefit the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund. Law enforcement officers support us every day and every 56 hours an officer makes the ultimate sacrifice. This event is your chance to say thank you and support them in return.
- Helmets must be worn and strapped on at all times during the Ride.
- Headphones, cell phones, cameras are prohibited while riding.
- Communicate. Whether passing, slowing or encountering a hazard, be sure to communicate to other riders.
RULES of the ROAD
- Obey all traffic laws, including stopping at red lights and stop signs
- Stay right
- Look and signal before you move
- Share the road do not ride more than two across
- There are four pit stops on the 55-mile course and two pit stops on the 30-mile course Each is equipped with water, sports drink, snacks, portalets and staffed by first aid and bike tech personnel.
- Know your limit and do not over exert yourself. If you are unable to finish, we will transport you back to National Harbor. On course, signal for assistance by stepping off the road, getting off your bike and giving a Bike Marshal or Sweep Vehicle the “thumbs down” sign.