Getting the word out about Ride & Run to Remember and Law Enforcement will build awareness to help boost the funds we raise! Help us spread the word in your local community by using our great custom tools.
Here are some easy things you can do:
- Share your participation and fundraising efforts—this will let all of your Social Networks know you are raising money for an important cause, and give them the option to join your team or support you with a donation.
- Use our sample cover photos or profile pics on your Facebook page!
- Place posters or brochures around your workplace and local neighborhood venues with your contact information.
- Reach out to your internal network—neighbors, hairdresser, lawyer, etc.— and ask them to join your team. People who you do business with, have a relationship with, and know your story will have in interest in supporting you in this important cause!
- Place coin canisters in your child's school or other local businesses...those coins add up and get people talking! Contact your local chapter to order canisters!
Place our banners on your blog, Facebook page, and on e-mails to friends to help us spread our message.
Use our logo on your Web site, in newsletters, on team t-shirts, and any other place you’re promoting Ride & Run to Remember.