How Your Fundraising Helps
The Law Enforcement Ride & Run to Remember is a project of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to honoring and remembering the heroes of American law enforcement. The Memorial Fund relies on the generosity of individuals like you to carry on our important work.
Among other things, your contributions allow us to:
- Maintain the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial as a special place of honor that is visited by thousands of people a year
- Hold the annual Candlelight Vigil and other National Police Week events
- Conduct research to find historical fallen officers
- Promote vital officer safety programs
- Build the National Law Enforcement Museum
While the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial is housed in our nation's capital, Washington, DC, it represents a tribute to officers from across the nation. Take a look at our interactive map to see how many officers from your state have been honored on the marble walls of the Memorial.