The Law Enforcement Ride & Run to Remember is a fun, community-oriented athletic event designed to honor the contribution and sacrifice law enforcement officers make every day and encourage community support for the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.
Online registration has closed but you can still register in-person. Simply bring a check for the registration fee plus the $72 fundraising minimum to packet pick-up or the registration booth on the morning of the event. The Ride start time is 7:15 am on Saturday, October 12 and the Run start time is 7:30 am on Sunday, October 13.
Packet Pick Up (First Trinity Lutheran Church, 501 4th ST NW, Washington DC)
- Thursday, October 10 (10:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- Friday, October 11 (10:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- Saturday, October 12 (12:00 pm - 4:00 pm)
In-Person Registration Prices
- Runner: $112.00 ($40 fee plus $72 fundraising minimum)
- 30-Mile Rider: $122.00 ($50 fee plus $72 fundraising minimum)
- 55-Mile Rider: $122.00 ($50 fee plus $72 fundraising minimum)
- Road Warrior: $152.00 ($80 fee plus $72 fundraising minimum)